Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best friends forever

This post was meant to be posted 2 weeks ago. Finally met up with my best friends from Shelley P.S. I miss those girls so much! I love how each of us all went to different high schools yet we still managed to keep in touch.. some how - thanks to Facebook haha and how when we did all meet up it wasn't awkward and no one changed to drastically - personality wise. Sadly, Namrata is going to uni somewhere in near the Victoria border and we're all going to pretty much different universities, with Simarjot working full time and studying part time. Hopefully, when Namrata comes back up we'll all have time to hang out again. It was good :)

My 12th Birthday Party :)
Simarjot, Sachi & Namrata - We're missing Shara lols.

Yes, I looked like a freak. I still do now. I haven't seen my forehead for so long... This photo is so good for laughs haha.

4 comments:

  1. aww, CUTE! I haven't seen my forehead since.. yr 8? ahahaha.
    & don't worry, you don't look like a freak. you're asian :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahah, so true!
    but remember, we're the cool nerds, which make us the cool freaks :D

    ReplyDelete